Ring in the New Year with Version 7.5!Dec 26
As the year 2013 comes to a close, the time for creating New Year’s resolutions is upon us.
Your professional goals may be to increase efficiency and profits, grow your business, and encourage customer loyalty. However, every business will be different in some way, and your CRM should reflect that.
We want to help you meet your unique goals for 2014, by providing a highly customizable and integrated CRM platform.
Version 7.5 offers many substantial new features, including:
- Module Designer was formerly an optional feature for 1CRM Professional – now it is a standard feature of 1CRM Enterprise Edition.
- PDF Form Designer: Let’s you create custom layouts for the PDFs 1CRM generates for Invoices, Quotes, Sales & Purchase Orders, Statements, Expense Reports, Timesheets and Service Work Orders. (Note: Enterprise Edition only)
- A configuration control on the Calendar dashlet to select the default display mode – Day, Week, Month or Year.
- Studio enhanced to be able to define sub-panel sort order when configuring sub-panel layouts.
- In addition to the existing SkypeOut calling to normal phone numbers, 1CRM now adds Skype calling to Skype ID (i.e. free Skype-to-Skype call) for Users, Contacts and Leads. Hover on Skype ID links in 1CRM to choose Chat, Call or Video Call.
- GoToMeeting Integration (a popular web video conferencing service).
- Advanced Reporting: Includes support for multiple series of data. (Note: Enterprise Edition only)
- A new System Bulletins module is used to post news messages about system upgrades, planned outages, or any other news items that concern the CRM system. These bulletins may be shown automatically as a popup to selected users after their next login.
- Price Books: Define multiple price books, and assign a default price book to each client. Now you can cater to a mix of retail and distribution clients, or smaller vs. larger clients, with a convenient price book for each pricing channel or level. (Note: Enterprise Edition only)
- iOS Client: An iPhone App you can use to access your 1CRM system. (Note: Enterprise Edition only)
- Activities may now be related directly to Accounts, as well as having a variable relationship to other modules.
- Data validation added for email addresses.
- Product catalog import enhanced to add Update catalog mode.
- New option to download system updates and then apply them as one continuous process, in addition to the usual method where downloading and applying them are two separate steps.
- Added ability to report on stock in multiple warehouses individually, in addition to overall total (achieved by supporting reporting values and totals on columns from SQL join tables).
- Added the ability to import emails from an external email system’s Sent email folder then add those emails to the 1CRM user’s Sent email folder, enabling 1CRM to track emails sent from other email clients.
- HTML Email Editor updated, as well as the system level software for sending emails.
Get a jump start on your new year’s resolutions today! Explore the Live Demo independently, or request a personal guided tour of 1CRM, using the form on this page. One of our product specialists will be happy to show you the principal features and answer your questions.
Once complete, kick off the new year with a 30 day free trial!
Happy New Year, from all of us at 1CRM!